Injured on the job?

If you were injured at work, you have righs under the Federal Employees’ Compensation Program administered by the Department of Labor’s Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs. If you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact a Local 2509 at your respective duty location. To learn more about filing a claim and which form is applicable, check out this page on the DOL website – How to File a Workers’ Compensation Claim if You Were Hurt on the Job (Federal Employees) | U.S. Department of Labor (