Contact Local 2509

Local 2509 of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) is the exclusive representative (Union) for Border Patrol agents and support personnel assigned to the Big Bend Sector of the U.S. Border Patrol. The NBPC and its representatives do not provide assistance for immigration or employment related matters.

The form is for use by Local 2509 member and the press. All others will be deleted. 


Members of the public who are seeking answers to immigration or employment related questions should call 877-CBP-5511 or visit the Customs and Border Protection Information Center to ask questions.


Complete the form and include a detailed explanation for the request. Upon receipt of the submission, it will be reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate representative for a response.


Critical Incidents: If you need representation concerning a critical incident, call PORAC LDF at 1-888-556-5631.

Disciplinary or Adverse Actions: If you receive a proposal for a discipline (1-14 day suspension) or adverse action (15 day suspension to termination) and you want representation from the union, contact a union representative at your assigned duty location immediately (NOTE: any delay on your part or failure to provide the information you received from the agency in a timely manner may result in an untimely response.)

For all other issues, contact a union representative at your assigned duty location for assistance.

Union members who have specific questions related to other Local 2509 matters may submit a question to us using this contact form. 

Contact Form